Position: Database Administrator
Application Deadline: March 10, 2017
NOA is looking to employ in the position of Database Administrator. Applicant must have a university degree in computer science or related field.
Implements, configures and maintains databases, interfaces and software applications, to ensure availability and consistent performance of the company's information systems at any time.
1. Education:University degree in Computer Science or related fields;
2. Work Experience: Minimum two years experience in database and banking systems administration;
3. Area of professional expertise Technical Skills - Windows Server, Linux OS, Android. RDBMS (SQL Server,MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL) and jBase. Programming languages Java, .NET, PHP (HTML/XML), jQL. Microsoft IIS, Apache, Jetty and FTP services;
4. Certificates - Microsoft Certified Database Administrator (MCDA), jbase administration;
5. Excellent written and communication English skills
Interested parties are invited to send their Cv in the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org until March 10, 2017 or filling the application online on http://www.noa.com.al/rekrutime/